- My website
My website means www.ticklast.com.
General Data Protection Regulation Act.
Who is a Data controller
This is a natural, legal person or authorized team. That have the right to manage and process all personal data stored on the database of this website.
What does Data Processor mean
A data processor is any legal person or team, with special rights to process data on behalf of the data controller.
A data subject means any person, who is using our service. have provided us with personal data.
Principle for processing personal data
Our principles for processing personal data are:
Transparency. We notify our data subject on how his/her personal data is collected, processed and used.
Restricted to a particular purpose. The data subject data must be processed and used for a specific purpose.
Used fairly and lawfully. When we process data. We protect the right of our data subject. As a result, personal data are collected and processed in a legally acceptable manner.
Personal Data we collect and process
Besides, this website collect several different types of personal data for various purposes. Which is not limited to, but may include:
- Your First name and last name.
- Email address.
- Phone number.
- Address, State, province, ZIP/Postal code and city.
How we use the personal data
This website uses the collected data for different purposes:
- To provide services to you
- Inform you about changes to our product or services.
- For providing customers support services.
- To gather analysis or valuable information for improving our services
- To detect and prevent technical issues
Legal reasons for collecting and processing personal data
- First, we need to perform a contract with you
- Because, you have consented us to do so
- Not only but also, to processing your personal data is in this website legitimate interests
- Most importantly, this website and it operator need to comply with the law
Retention of personal data
This website will reserve your data for the reasons stated in this data protection policy. For as long as it is necessary. In addition, we will retain and use your personal information to the extent required to accomplish our legal needs. Subsequently, for settling dispute and enforcing our policies.
Your data protection rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA). Then, you have certain data protection rights, such as:
- The right to withdraw consent
- Your right to data portability
- The right of restriction
With this in mind, if you wish to know what personal data we hold about you. Beside that, if you want it to be removed from our systems. Please contact us.